Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Scammers really piss me off!

I got this today...

From  Mr. Kone Karim


Dear Good Friend,
I am Mr. Kone Karim
an accountant working with one of the Commercial Bank here in Ivory Coast, I am contacting you on business of transferring the sum of Eight Million United States Dollar (US$8 million) into a safe foreign account and it must be very confidential.

I needs your help to come out to stand as the next of kin to late Mr. Burckhard, Erich, customer of our bank who died in plane crash on Monday 2ND September 1998 GMT 14:22 UK while they were flying from New York to Geneva.

Take note of my reason of contacting you, this fund is dormant and if it stays a little long the bank will block the fund. The depositor is now where to be found after all my investigation of the file through our bank server.

However i contacted you so that the proceeds of his account with our Bank can be paid transfer to your account and then you and I will share the money fifty fifty, I have all the formalities to legalize it on your name, Note that all the modalities of this transfer are RISK FREE, I want to make the following points clear for you so that you can have a better understanding of why we are contacting you.
1-As civil servants, we are not permitted to operate or own a foreign account while in office due to CIVIL SERVICE CODE OF CONDUCT.

2-A reliable foreign partner abroad is required for assistance to claim the fund as the case may be.

3-You will be forwarded as the next of kin to the late depositor of the fund.

Open bellow site for confirmation. http://edition.cnn.com/WORLD/9809/swissair.victims.list/index.html

Upon your response i will give you the next step to take for the transfer processing on your name.

Thank for your understanding, you can reach me here for more explanation
Regards
Mr. Kone Karim
And I've had enough of this crap, so here is my reply.

What your profession is and for whom you work I neither can nor will pass comment on. However, I do know that you are a con man and are trying to get innocent, trusting people to give you money because you are dirt. Dirt that dogs avoid urinating on because their piss is worth more than you. Maybe you'll get lucky and someone who has worked hard for many years and saved some money will trust you and you will get their life savings. You'd like that, wouldn't you. To make sure that someone who wants to HELP you ends up being conned by you would be good, wouldn't it? It would make you feel a big man wouldn't it? In fact you are scum, a dirty little low life. My address is shown below, Why don't you change your ways and then come to my home and apologise for being a fool. I wonder why I don't think you have the guts to do that.

I'd love ti read your comments on my reply.

2 comments:

Bob Fenton said...

Well, I was not going to comment, but since the post has remained up this long and you have not received any other comments, I will only say that I average at least five of these a month. My email routes them to the spam box and I delete immediately. No big deal, I just know that I will not give them any recognition. What surprises me is the number that send a second message expecting me to respond. No way!

But what irritates me is the spammers that try to advertise on several of the forums I participate on and seem to think they have the latest cure for diabetes. They are even more irksome for me.

I am happy that I have found your blog and have enjoyed reading most of the posts - but not this one.

Bob

Lynn said...

i know what you mean i hate scammers too, especially phishers. i never reply to them though, that way they just know that you're real and they'll send you more spam. very funny reply though, dog piss probably is worth more than the average scammer.