Thursday, 31 January 2008

The Last Post

Well, last post from Paraparaumu anyway. The removal men are due to turn up at 7:30 this morning to start packing and on Monday next week I'll be in my new home in Papatoetoe in Auckland. I even have a picture or two for you...



69 Hillcrest Road, Papatoetoe, Auckland

The inside is stunning! All polished wood floors and well decorated. The pics above were taken by the landlord but I'll take some better ones once I'm there!

There will be a house warming party some time soon, to which you, dear readers, will be more than welcome. I'll let you know the date when I've got it worked out.

Yesterday was another last post, Mabel Inglis' funeral. Mabel reached the grand age of 100 last November. I had the honour of producing the reflections presentation for the funeral and of being a pall bearer. Thank you, Rosemary, for those honours.


Fare thee well Mabel, may your shadow never grow longer.

I have no idea when I'll get the chance to post again but I hope it will be soon. There'll be lots to tell you about my new home and Auckland, I'm sure of that!

To my friends here in Paraparaumu the Trunklator has this to say:

I'll be back!

It's now 6:30 in the morning and so I must sign off and get packing, literally. Wish me luck folks, I hate bloody moving!

1 comment:

caramaena said...

Oh that is a gorgeous kitchen and the deck outside looks lovely!

Good luck moving. I hate it too.